Join this free online course to get an overview of the SAP MaxAttention and ActiveAttention offerings. Learn about the baseline module and hear how SAP partners use the offerings to support their work with customers who are on the move to an intelligent enterprise.
September 10, 2019 - October 9, 2019
If technology is used to create differentiating business models, strengthen operational performance, or move beyond what is possible today, your business is experiencing a digital transformation. SAP has a long history of groundbreaking transformation, but we are far from done. We continue to provide our colleagues and our partners with the tools and methodologies to help our customers operate as best-run businesses.
This course will give you an overview of the SAP MaxAttention and ActiveAttention offerings. You’ll learn about the baseline module as well as details on the focus topic modules such as innovation or cybersecurity. You’ll also hear how SAP partners are leveraging the offering to support the work they are doing on behalf of customers. Finally, you’ll hear from customers about how they have utilized these strategic engagements to shift to an intelligent enterprise.
By offering this course, we strive to answer the main questions regarding the two different strategic engagements and provide insight into how they are being used by SAP partners and customers.
- Starting from: September 10, 2019 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 4 weeks
- Effort: 3 - 4 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course closure: October 9, 2019, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Unit 1: SAP MaxAttention Overview
Unit 2: SAP ActiveAttention Overview
Unit 3: The Baseline
Unit 4: Focused Services
Unit 5: Partner Perspective on the Products
Unit 6: Customer Perspective on the Products
- IT professionals
- SAP partners and customers
I Like, I Wish: We Love Your Feedback … And Want More
Enroll me for this course
If you would like to enroll for this course, there are no formal prerequisites or limitations. The course is free and open for everyone
. Just register for an account on openSAP and go for the course!Enroll me now
- Gain a record of achievement by earning more than 50% of the maximum number of points from all graded assignments.
- Gain a confirmation of participation by completing at least 50% of the course material.
Find out more in the certificate guidelines.